Thursday, November 10, 2011

Temptation.



Last night i had a very tempting experience.
i had a very intimate conversation With Lady Red.
She had told me apparently that her feelings for me are growing more and more now.
to the point she is having deep sexual fantasies of us.

i'm glad to know i'm not alone.

i felt the same way, but as the last gentlemen in this world i felt i should respect her more by not telling her, until now. 
the fact of her slender ivory body overlapping mine, her soft skin touching me, her light scent i can imagine, her breaths very short, and my arms around her slender curves making her moan passionately.
my hands gently touching her back, looking into each others' eyes intimately.
She Told me a dream of us passionately making love in a anime convention. 
i told her of us making love and having breakfast sexually afterwards the morning after.

i truly love her.
while other men may have damaged her, dinged her like some kind of car, i treat her like a expensive statue, to be admired by others who wonder, "what is the true definition of beauty?'
i tell them, "look at My Lady Red."
by the time i write this she probably is working, having a hard time working while day dreaming of our passion.
and i'm in school trying to contain my passion of daydreaming of her beauty.
i won't lie, i want to give her everything she wants and deserves.
i want this to happen.
in January we are to finally meet.
January can not come soon enough.
it's November.
i hate waiting like this.
but i will manage cause i can't lose my contact of her.
hence why i'm willing to sacrifice whatever it takes to have her with me.
that night she told me the day she had dreams of me as she pleasured herself while taking a shower.
crazy enough, i did the same thing. i don't really masturbate due to my lack of self esteem, but she made that change in me, made me more confident. 
She says when she thinks of me it gets her hot and sweaty.
i tell her when i think of her i get hot sweaty.
No Lie, I Want her. SO BAD, THAT I MAY THINK ABOUT MOVING OVER TO WHERE SHE LIVES.
maybe taking a cold shower after this.
we are to talk later tonight.
she said we may have phone sex one day.

I WELCOME IT.

*KG*

No comments:

Post a Comment