Sunday, December 4, 2011

Temporary Isolation.



"you'll only hurt the one divine if you don't let them have their time"

i hear the words inside my head but feel that sometimes those words are

dead but part of me surely knows that if i follow this rule the love

will grow but what if i had make a case? that results a strike to my

face the passion for her need to simmer down so or else i would not

always frown when she is nowhere to be seen the visons of her yellow

and green when she follows her own trail i must never follow her tail

only then will i realize she will open her heart again inside and the

love that was so reserved will be recieved or yet be re-earned.




by the time this is posted, i'll be back from napping.
pulled an all nigher last night due to class work.
lady red went to a party the same day.
i had got into "worry mode' again til i got her annoyed.
i feel horrible that i did that .
i don't want to be THAT GUY.
the one who is overprotecting her from having a life.
i'm not her parent. 
i'm her boyfriend.
she's asking today to give her another day of space.
maybe it does not help that i have to respond to her every-time she tweets or posts on Facebook and  they come to my phone.
i have to try. 
i can only pray she will still love me and understands that the night is what made me that way.
i hope she does.
i don't want to lose her.
everything else is falling apart in my life anyways.
my dad is being distant with the family since the divorce.
my mother is being to emotional.
my brother's job is getting tiring.
the bills keep pilling up.
my school classwork is getting borderline
and the last thing i need is to find out the one girl who loves me is upset with me for not trusting her that night.

I'm Sorry Lady Red. i truly am. and it won't happen again.
i hope she can hear me.
til then i'll wait for her response.
*KG*

No comments:

Post a Comment